Our Apartment Hotels are Near Many Melbourne Events…
Punthill Apartment Hotels are ideally located near major Melbourne sporting events and attractions…
The great thing about staying in our Melbourne apartment hotels is that you are always close to major Melbourne events & attractions. Here is a taste of what the great city of Melbourne has to offer to local, interstate and international guests:-
- Hear the roar of the engines during the Melbourne Grand Prix 2015
- Cheer on your favourite player as Melbourne hosts the Australian Open Tennis 2016
- See the worlds best compete in the IRONMAN Asia-Pacific Championship
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival returns to Melbourne for another year
- Get involved in the Melbourne Festival
- Enjoy world class food and wine at the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival
- Back a winner, or more than one during the Spring Racing Carnival
- Be amazed by some local film makers at the St Kilda Film Festival
- Watch Australia defend it’s title once again at the MCG for the Boxing Day Test
- Head to the National Gallery of Victoria for the latest art exhibition.
- Visit Eureka Sky Deck88 – the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere
- Home to major local attractions, world class events and a great choice of restaurants find out what’s on at Federation Square.
- Go for stroll in the Botanical Gardens
- Experience an unforgettable day at Melbourne Aquarium.
- Shop till you drop! Grab a bargain at one of the many boutique stores and retail outlets in Melbourne CBD.
- For a great day out with the family head to Luna Park for some fun-filled rides and attractions.
- Head down to St Kilda Beach for a relaxing drink at one of the many restaurants and cafes by the water.
- Swim at the St Kilda Sea Baths which feature sea water pools that have been warmed to a soothing temperature.
- Dine at Acland Street, a popular tourist destination with a laid-back beach culture and many cafes and restaurants
- If a quiet night in with a home cooked meal is your preference, make the most of our fully equipped apartments, head on down to Queen Victoria Markets and purchase some of Australia’s best fresh produce and locally harvested Victorian wine.
- Go for a walk around the beautiful Albert Park Lake.
Whether traveling for business, leisure or a family holiday our Melbourne Apartment Hotels provide good value, convenient and quality accommodation in Melbourne.