Six accommodation options under 10 minutes from the track
Punthill is proud to provide a range of Melbourne serviced apartments in close proximity to Albert Park for visitors to the 2012 Formula One Grand Prix. GP time is a big occasion every year in Melbourne, with both supporters and opponents of the race making their voices heard in what is always an interesting lead up.
Running from March 15-18 at the iconic Albert Park Lake, The Melbourne F1 Grand Prix attracts around 300,000 visitors each year. With this in mind it is vital to snap up hotels and accommodation early and, with 6 serviced apartment locations all positioned under 10 minutes from the action, Punthill has exactly what you need.
Punthill’s accommodation options for the 2012 F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate living area (apartments only)
- Work station
- Private balcony
- Reverse cycle heating / cooling
- Studio and one bedroom accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen (excluding studios)
- Direct dial phone
- TV / DVD Player
- Ironing facilities
4 Punthill CBD Options:
- Punthill Flinders Lane, Little Bourke, Manhattan and Northbank provide easy access to Albert Park
- Under 10 minutes’ drive
- Simple public transport access
- In the heart of Melbourne’s CBD
All Punthill’s hotel accommodation options for the Melbourne Formula One Grand Prix have easy access to public transport options, ensuring you can enjoy your stay without having to worry about parking.
When it comes to hotel accommodation for the F1 GP in Melbourne, always turn to the dynamic options offered by Punthill – call 1300 731 299 and our team will be able to assist you with your booking enquiries.