Located in the cosmopolitan and trendy bay side precinct of Williamstown, Melbourne, the contemporary studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments at Punthill Williamstown are only a short stroll away from cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and Hobson Bay.
Located only metres away from the water’s edge and wharf area, Punthill Williamstown is ideally suited for corporate travellers working in the western district of Melbourne or for families who wish to experience a relaxed atmosphere only minutes from the city centre. If you are looking to book accommodation in Williamstown, make a reservation online with us today at Punthill or call our dedicated reservations department on 1300 731 299 to speak about your specific long stay accommodation requirements.
- BBQ facilities
- Breakfast room
- Climate Control
- Complimentary onsite car parking
- Conference facilities
- Foxtel (limited channels)
- Full Kitchen (Apartments)
- Private Balcony
- Resident Managers
- Rooftop spa pool and sun deck
- Separate Living Area (Apartments)
- Serviced daily (excludes long stays)
- Work Station
Punthill Williamstown is located in an area rich in history and is the perfect choice for a relaxing seaside getaway. It is a relaxing alternative to the hustle and bustle of city life where you can enjoy a sumptuous meal by the water at Nelsons Place with stunning views of Melbourne’s city skyline.
With its range of arts, crafts and other boutique and specialty shops in historic buildings, you’ll find everything here from art galleries to classic vinyl shops. There are a full range of activities to keep everyone occupied.
Punthill Williamstown is also approximately 15 minutes drive away from Melbourne CBD via the West Gate Freeway. The train and ferry is only a short walk away, allowing easy access into Melbourne CBD. It is a relaxing alternative to the hustle and bustle of city life – if this sounds like something you are looking forward to during your business trip or family getaway, make a booking online with us today. But be quick – our reservations fill up!
TOP TIPS WHEN STAYING AT PUNTHILL WILLIAMSTOWN:
- Explore the interior of the replica of the Enterprize, which was the first vessel to carry European settlers up the Yarra and into Melbourne. You can even charter the vessel on weekends
- Stop off at Gem Pier and take a look at the HMAS Castlemaine, a World War II minesweeper converted into a maritime museum
- Visit the Time Ball Tower on Point Gellibrand, built by convicts in the mid-1800s to tell ships the time
- Keep the kids entertained at the Scienceworks, offering an exciting and interactive science experience for the whole family
- Pack a picnic and paddle in the shallows at the lovely Williamstown Bay Beach
- Take a ferry ride across the bay to St Kilda, or down the Yarra River to Southbank
- Nature and bird lovers will be fascinated by the Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve – a coastal salt marsh reserve inhabited by pelicans and migratory wading birds. You can walk or cycle along the boardwalk and explore the area without disturbing the vegetation
BOOK ACCOMMODATION ONLINE AT PUNTHILL WILLIAMSTOWN
There is so much to see and do at Williamstown and Punthill is the right choice for business and leisure travelers alike who are looking for that weekend seaside escape without being too far from Melbourne.
Call us today to check rates and availabilities, or make a booking online from the comfort of your own home via our easy to use website. For the best accommodation options in Williamstown, be sure to check out Punthill and book your accommodation today.
Contact our Melbourne accommodation reservations team on 1300 731 299 to book your next holiday at Punthill Williamstown.