Melbourne CBD accommodation on the best known street, Collins Street is notable as the traditional main street in central Melbourne.
Explore the Victorian era buildings, prestigious boutiques and high-end retail stores. Punthill Manhattan is situated at the eastern end of Collins Street known as the ‘Paris end’ because of its former architecture.
Our unique and modern warehouse style 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Melbourne CBD accommodation has a distinct warehouse style reminiscent of New York living.
- Climate Control
- Foxtel (limited channels)
- Full KItchen
- Guest Internet station
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Off-site parking (fee applies)
- Resident Managers
- Seperate Living Area
- Serviced daily
- WiFi internet
Punthill Manhattan provides you with easy access to some of the most renowned locations in Melbourne CBD; Collins Street, Treasury Gardens and sporting venues such as the MCG, Melbourne Tennis Centre and AAMI stadium are all within walking distance, making Punthill Manhattan your perfect accommodation choice.
The main transport hub of Melbourne, Flinders Street, is a short walk away and provides access to trains and trams that make getting your way around Melbourne that little bit easier.
Located within the heart of the Melbourne CBD near the stylish and trendy Paris end of Collins Street, Punthill Manhattan offers quality apartment hotel accommodation with a distinct warehouse style reminiscent of New York living.
Our unique and modern warehouse style 1, 2 & 3 bedroom serviced apartments in the Melbourne CBD offer a full range of facilities that have been designed to cater to your every need.
Whatever your reason for visiting Melbourne, Punthill Manhattan provides convenient and quality hotel accommodation within the Melbourne CBD.
TOP TIPS WHEN STAYING AT PUNTHILL MANHATTAN:
- Make your way down Collins Street to shop at one of the many designer boutiques or grab a bite to eat at one of the upscale cafes – the Lindt Chocolate Café is definitely an experience!
- Have a picnic in the beautiful Treasury Gardens
- Check out the architecture on Collins Street, there are some magnificent buildings that give the street a European flavor including the Block Arcade, Scot’s Presbyterian Church, Alston’s Corner, and the Gothic Bank
- Visit Federation Square
- Head to the National Gallery of Victoria for the latest art exhibition
- Check out Melbourne Aquarium
- If a quiet night in with a home cooked meal is your preference, make the most of our fully equipped apartments and head on down to Queen Victoria Markets and purchase some of Australia’s best fresh produce and locally harvested Victorian wine
All the sights, smells and sounds of Melbourne are right there at the doorstep of Punthill Manhattan serviced apartments. Speak to our reservations team at Punthill today on 1300 731 299 to book your Melbourne CBD Accommodation.
Punthill Manhattan: 57 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia
Phone: (03) 9659 3788
Phone: 1300 731 299