Punthill Little Bourke
Melbourne CBD accommodation nestled in the heart of Chinatown in Little Bourke Street.
Make a dramatic entrance to Melbourne’s Chinatown through the grand arches, bright neon signs and hanging lanterns. Dating back to the gold rush days of the 1850s, Chinatown is home to excellent restaurants specialising in Chinese regional cuisines, with a few Korean, Japanese and Thai options as well.
During your stay, explore the alleys that link the area to Bourke Street and Lonsdale Street. Our cosy yet stylishly designed Studio, one & two bedroom apartments offer extensive facilities that have been designed to bring the convenience and comfort of home to you.
- Climate Control
- Exercise Room
- Foxtel (limited channels)
- Guest Internet station
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Melbourne CBD Conference facilities
- Resident Managers
- Secure On-site parking (limited)
- Serviced daily
Nestled in the heart of historic Chinatown, Punthill Little Bourke is the perfect base to experience some of the best culture and entertainment that Melbourne has to offer.
Visit one of the many nearby Melbourne theatres where you are guaranteed your fill of musical and stage performances. The main retail precinct is also close by and sporting venues such as the MCG and AAMI Stadium are all within walking distance. And with Chinatown practically at your doorstep, you will have access to an amazing range of food options at great prices.
In the heart of cultural Chinatown, Punthill Little Bourke offers quality apartment hotel accommodation in a great Melbourne CBD location. There is also a Melbourne CBD conference room available at Punthill Little Bourke for your convenience.
Our cosy yet stylishly designed Studio, one & two bedroom serviced apartments offer extensive facilities that have been designed to bring the convenience and comfort of home to you.
Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, Punthill Little Bourke offers you the perfect Melbourne CBD accommodation.
TOP TIPS WHEN STAYING AT PUNTHILL LITTLE BOURKE:
- If theatre is your thing and you’d like to catch some great performances, Her Majesty’s Theatre is conveniently adjacent to Punthill Little Bourke. Otherwise Princess Theatre and The Comedy Theatre are both within walking distance
- Shop till you drop at Bourke Street mall. With major department stores and some smaller boutiques on offer, you can’t go wrong!
- Take a short stroll up to Parliament House
- Walk through the beautiful Fitzroy gardens – or have a picnic!
- Dine at one of the many restaurants that are scattered through the area. Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Greek…the list goes on!
- If a quiet night in with a home cooked meal is your preference, make the most of our fully equipped apartments and head on down to Queen Victoria Markets and purchase some of Australia’s best fresh produce and locally harvested Victorian wine
Everything that Melbourne has to offer is right there at the doorstep of your Punthill Little Bourke serviced apartment. Speak to our reservations team at Punthill today on 1300 731 299 to book your Melbourne CBD Accommodation.
Punthill Little Bourke: 11-17 Cohen Place, Melbourne , VIC , 3000, Australia