Punthill Flinders Lane
This Melbourne CBD accommodation is ideally located within meters of the Flinders Street transport hub making Punthill Flinders Lane the perfect base for exploring Melbourne.
The ‘SoHo’ style apartments are right at home amongst the boutique designers, cafes and bars in inner city Melbourne. Flinders Lane runs between the parallel Flinders Street and Collins streets and bisects the Melbourne CBD. During your stay, explore the connecting smaller lanes that weave their way through the city.
Our edgy and stylishly designed studio, one & two bedroom apartments offer a perfect home away from home in the Melbourne CBD.
- Climate Control
- Full Kitchen (Apartments)
- Onsite Guest Laundry
- Resident Managers
- Room Service (Breakfast Mon-Sat)
- Separate Living Area (Apartments)
- Serviced daily
- WiFi internet
- Work Station
Punthill Flinders Lane provides the perfect base for exploring Melbourne CBD’s cosmopolitan cafes, boutique shopping, galleries, clubs and bars.
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD and close to restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and Melbourne’s funky laneways, Punthill Flinders Lane offers quality and spacious apartment hotel accommodation for the discerning traveler.
Our edgy and stylishly designed Studio, one & two bedroom serviced apartments offer a full range of facilities that will cater to every need – it’s your perfect home away from home.
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), AAMI Stadium, Melbourne Tennis Centre, Federation Square and the beautiful Botanical Gardens are only a short walk away. The main transport hub of Melbourne, Flinders Street is only meters away and provides access to trains and trams which make getting your way around Melbourne that little bit easier.
Whether travelling for business, leisure or for a family holiday, Punthill Flinders Lane provides convenient and quality accommodation in Melbourne CBD.
TOP TIPS WHEN STAYING AT PUNTHILL FLINDERS LANE:
- If a quiet night in with a home cooked meal is your preference, make the most of our fully equipped apartments and head on down to Queen Victoria Markets and purchase some of Australia’s best fresh produce and locally harvested Victorian wine.
- In the morning grab coffee and breakfast on Degreaves Street just around the corner although be warned the choice is overwhelming!
- Head to the National Gallery of Victoria for the latest art exhibition
- Visit Eureka Sky Deck88 – the highest vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere
- Visit Federation Square
- Go for stroll in the Botanical Gardens
- Check out Melbourne Aqaurium
- Shop til you drop! Grab a bargain at one of the many boutique stores and retail outlets right outside our apartments!
All the sights and sounds of Melbourne are right there at the doorstep of your Punthill Flinders Lane holiday apartment – ensuring that you receive the ultimate Melbourne experience. Speak to our reservations team at Punthill today on 1300 731 299 to book your Melbourne CBD Accommodation.