Long Stay FAQ’S
LONG STAY ACCOMMODATION – FAQS
What does my corporate long-stay apartment include?
Whether you are relocating to Melbourne or Brisbane for business, on extended business or holiday, the long-term stay apartments at Punthill offer you all the luxuries and amenities you require to make your stay as hassle-free and comfortable as possible. Your fully furnished serviced apartments will include:
- High quality modern furnishings and appliances
- Spacious apartment with open-plan living and kitchen areas, bathroom(s) and a range of bedroom types to suit your needs (for example, studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms)
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Foxtel cable TV
- Full kitchen facilities including oven, stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, cutlery and crockery
- Laundry services, including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- High-speed internet access
- Weekly servicing of apartment included (more regular servicing can be arranged upon request)
- Linen and towels provided
What is the minimum length of stay in your Melbourne & Brisbane apartments?
The long-term stay accommodation at Punthill requires a minimum stay of 28 nights. If you wish to book on a night-by-night basis, either book via this website or speak to Punthill Reservations on 1300 731 299 and we will be able to assist you with your booking needs.
To enquire about long term accommodation rates please complete the enquiry form and a member of the reservations team will contact you directly to discuss the most economical solution for you:
What are the corporate benefits of staying at a Punthill long-term stay apartment?
- Our apartments are spacious and open-planned offering fewer restrictions than a hotel room.
- Our long-term stay apartments are conveniently located in or around major metropolitan areas, close to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Onsite Resident Managers with excellent local knowledge
- High speed internet available at discounted rates
- Full kitchen facilities so you can enjoy a home-cooked meal and eliminate the need for expensive or unhealthy take-away food every night
How many people does each corporate apartment sleep?
Unlike hotels in Melbourne, the serviced apartments at Punthill are charged on a per apartment basis, not per person. Roll away beds are available upon request at an extra cost.
- Studio apartment – max of 2 persons
- One bedroom apartment – max of 2 persons
- Two bedroom apartment – max of 4 persons
- Three bedroom apartments – max of 6 persons
Is car parking available?
Yes, secure car parking is available at selected Punthill long-term stay apartments in Melbourne. Car parking is subject to availability. Bookings are essential.
Can I have my apartment cleaned on a regular basis?
All apartments are serviced weekly, but it can be set up more regularly upon request.
Do apartments include internet access?
Yes, all apartments have wireless internet access for your convenience.
How do I check into my Melbourne or Brisbane apartment?
A Punthill customer service consultant will be on hand to check you into your apartment. Please feel free to speak to Punthill if you have any questions about getting around Melbourne, recommendations or tips on places to visit.
Do you provide airport transfers?
Yes, we can assist you with airport transfers when you arrive in Melbourne. Please speak to Punthill and we can have this arranged for you for a nominal fee.
How do I make a reservation?
If you have any questions, or if you would like to book one of our long-term stay apartments, please complete the enquiry form or email email@example.com and we can get started on finding a long-term accommodation solution to suit your needs.
What forms of payment do you accept?
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. Major credit cards are accepted including Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners Card. Please note credit card service charge fees may apply.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed at the serviced apartments.