The Good Food and Wine Show 2016
The Good Food and Wine Show is a highlight of the events calendar in both Brisbane and Melbourne. The show celebrates the best in food & wine Australia has to offer. With hundreds of local and international exhibitors, your new favourite food and drinks are only a sample away. Whether you’re into sweet or savoury, beer or wine, the Good Food and Wine Show has you covered.
The Good Food and Wine Show 2016 Melbourne
When: 3-5 June 2016
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
More Info: Click Here
The Good Food and Wine Adventure 2016 Brisbane
When: 28-30 October 2016
Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
More Info: Click Here
Be surrounded by iconic chefs and restaurateurs at the top of their game.
Love wine? If you’re a wine connoisseur or a beginner looking for the right information head to the Cellar Door where you can take a class in wine appreciation and sample an array of wines from the show. And don’t forget to stop by the Grazing Garden where you can relax with friends over a bite to eat from one of your favourite local food trucks.
What’s the best part? All of this is included with your General Entry ticket at the Good Food and Wine Show! Check out the pick of the bunch below:
- Good Food Theatre – Watch the best local and interstate chefs and restaurateurs on stage as they cook delectable dishes live. Learn their hints and tips for recreating them at home to impress your friends and family.
- Grazing Garden – Forget chasing food trucks all over town. The best of the best will be at the Good Food and Wine Show. Share a bite and a drink with friends. Featuring mouth-watering international street food from across the globe, their offerings are the perfect way to sate your appetite.
- Cellar Door – Formerly known as the Wine Theatre, this feature has been redesigned to give you a cellar door experience without even leaving the Show. Some of the world’s best wine is made right here in Australia. Take the opportunity to sample wines from different regions, learning how to taste and identify different varieties and how to best appreciate them.
- Laucke Creative Kitchen – Looking for some mid-week meal inspiration? The Laucke Creative Kitchen is here to help! Learn to cook delicious dishes from chefs who have taken inspiration from the products available at the Show to create simple and easy-to-make meals. They’ll be providing quick and easy cooking hints and tips bound to effortlessly turn your weeknight efforts into a celebration of food. They’re real recipes by real chefs providing you with real inspiration.
- Dan Murphy’s Beer and Cider Hall – Find out what’s happening in the beer and cider world at the brand new Beer & Cider Hall! Australia’s very own beer diva Kirrily Waldhorn will take you on an adventure of discovery, inviting you to step outside your comfort zone to discover new favourite brews.
Discover what Brisbane has to offer with a stay at Punthill Brisbane. At Punthill Brisbane, you will discover stylish and spacious Brisbane hotel accommodation. Located in Astor Terrace, Spring Hill it’s only a few minutes’ walk to the heart of Brisbane’s CBD.